Tuesday, June 23, 2015

      I am so sorry that I haven't posted much lately. I just got out of school and we were testing. Currently I am trying to keep my social media updated and study for Honors English 10 and Geometry. I am going to try to keep my blog organized. The following will show what you can expect:

Monday- New Recipes I have tried out

Tuesday- Anime Series I've Been Watching

Wednesday- Once Upon A Time
























                       http://tvline.com/2012/07/03/once-upon-a-time-comic-con-poster/

Thursday- Question Of The Week

Friday- Party Planning and Decorating

Saturday- Drawing Of The Week (maybe....if not than FREE STYLE)

No Posts on Sunday's, sorry.

Let me know what you think of this. Leave a comment of any suggestions or something you would like me to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment