Saturday, April 18, 2015

Kuroko No Basuke: GOM

       Sorry I haven't posted much. I've been busy with cheerleading, manga, and anime. :)

I am only on the second season, but I LOOOOOVE this series! I have written (and read) multiple fan-fictions about them. I would be almost done with the series...if I could find Season 2 Episode 14  :(
This series is based around the Generation of Miracle characters and the basketball team each player is on. The Generation of Miracles were just 6 kids at Teiko Middle School. Now they have separated and are in different high schools. 


GOM CHARACTERS:
  • Shintarō Midorima 
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Ryōta Kise 
  • Atsushi Murasakibara
  • Seijūrō Akashi 
  • Tetsuya Kuroko

 
Honestly, I have seen many people write about pairing Akashi and Kuroko together, but I LOVE pairing Aomine and Kuroko together.   I love that the GOM still communicate. I thought that one of the guys would kiss Kuroko because they had so many scenes that would be great for that. I love that Kuroko improves and beats a lot of his former teammates. 

Who is your favorite GOM character? Who do you ship? Let me know what you think of the series because I would LOVE to have someone to talk to about Kuroko No Basuke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment