- Construction Paper
- Popsicle Sticks
- Get the material (pen, paper, scissors)
- Draw the face (mine has four eyes, a tiny head on his huge head, 2 snakes on top of his head, shark-like teeth)
- Draw the body (muscular and shirtless)
- Now time for the hands. I replaced the left hand with a chainsaw and the right with a sword. The sword has blood dripping down it.
- Instead of having a regular bottom half of a guy, I decided to replace it with a serpent.
- Cut it out
Now, I made it gory. It has a shark-like mouth on it's face, stomach, and end of the tail.
Making The Rest:
- Make a man running away in a toga
- Make splattered blood
- Make trees for the woods
- Glue popsicle sticks to all of these
- Cut a slit through the cardboard
Now all you do is put these into motion and you have a perfect monster project. All you would have to do left is make a background story.....that is for another time lol